- New BBQ to connect?
- Outdoor heating to install?
- Converting electric appliances to gas?
There are a number of different reasons you might require a gas plumber.
Lime Plumbing are fully licenced to carry out all types of gas plumbing and work across all areas of the inner west, offering a range of gas appliance, fitting and pipe installations including:
- gas appliance installation
- gas hot water systems
- BBQ, hot plate or grill installation
- bayonet fitting
- gas bottle fittings – including gas regulators, bottle connectors, and piping
- pipeline – new lines and replacing old damaged pipes
- moving a gas meter
Connecting your home to gas
Many homeowners have chosen to convert their homes to gas, which can be done easily in most circumstances. Lime Plumbing can work with you to provide advice and to switch your home to either natural gas or LPG including installing piping, gas appliances, bayonets and a gas meter.
Find out if natural gas is available for your home – gonaturalgas.com.au
Gas hot water systems
“We had a delicate job with an antique wall mounted gas lamp and were unsure on how to remove it safely. We found Lime Plumbing online and spoke to Peter. He came around first thing the next day, took the time to assess what was needed with the gas pipes, and was very attentive in his work. Great service all round and would definitely recommend”.
If you discover a gas fault or emergency that is life-threatening or dangerous, please call 000 for emergency assistance immediately.
If you smell gas within your house, the team from Australian Gas Networks advises to:
- Turn off all appliances and pilot lights
- Turn off your supply at the gas meter
- Open all doors and windows for ventilation
- Contact your licensed gas fitter to repair the escape and relight appliances
- Do not look for a gas leak with a naked flame or other ignition source
- Do not operate electrical equipment close to a gas leak
- Don’t turn on or switch off any lights, use a telephone, or use a flashlight, at the risk of causing a spark that could start a gas fire
- Don’t smoke, light matches, or use a cigarette lighter inside or while on the property